Culture & Community
Wellings was designed to create an affordable living solution for adults who want to right-size their living space and not give up their lifestyle.
Health & Wellness
Staying independent takes a commitment to fitness, healthy eating, and more. Living in a like-minded community keeps those ideals front and center.
Nestled in the heart of Nortfolk County, Waterford has a varied landscape. Beautiful beaches, pristine lakes, expansive farms, and beautiful forests give you many ways to live a vibrant and active lifestyle.
Welcome to Wellings of Waterford
The Wellings of Waterford is Nautical Lands’ original Wellings Community: an award-winning living solution for adults 55+. At Wellings, we inspire you to live well on your own terms. Enjoy a more convenient day-to-day routine, with all your maintenance needs taken care of by us. All our community members share a passion for leading an autonomous balanced life that includes community events and lots of fun in the clubhouse.
With 3,000-square-feet as an extension of your apartment, the fully furnished Clubhouse gives you access to a full kitchen, television, dining room, and games area. Host your family and friends here when they come to visit, or organize a community gathering!
Frequently, there are community events for all to gather and have some fun at. Whether it’s a chili cookoff or a shuffleboard tournament, the Wellings of Waterford has something for just about anyone looking for a fun place to live.
PHASE TWO WATERFORD NOW LEASINGContact Us
Located near the heart of Simcoe and a short drive from Brant County, the Wellings of Waterford is the perfect place to enjoy a vibrant retirement lifestyle without the responsibility of maintaining your home and property!
This globally recognized award-winning community features:
- A month-to-month leasing model
- Access to the fully-furnished Clubhouse for community gatherings, family dinners, and social events
- A fully refundable deposit to reserve your perfect apartment
- Spacious one- and two-bedroom private apartment apartments in cottage-style villas
- Every apartment comes equipped with a full kitchen, private bathroom with walk-in shower, individual climate control, and a washer/dryer unit
- Beautifully landscaped and well-maintained properties, inside and out
- An on-site maintenance manager to keep property pristine
- Access to an optional covered and secured storage building
- Free parking
The Wellings of Waterford’s cottage-style apartments are designed for independent living. Residents have the freedom to live maintenance-free while enjoying the community setting. If you’re looking for freedom from daily and seasonal chores, the Wellings of Waterford could be your next best move!
Becoming a part of the community is easy. A quick call or email will help you determine if this award-winning vibrant adult community suits your needs. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. A fully refundable deposit will hold your Villa until your current home is sold and you are ready to move in. Please email or call us for all the details and to answer any questions you may have regarding this Globally awarded community.Learn more
Every semi-detached villa features large windows, filling apartments with natural sunlight. Your monthly rent includes parking and access to the fully-furnished Clubhouse. Browse our floor plans below and choose your dream villa apartment!
Experience our Host of Amenities:
- Full kitchen and washer/dryer in every private apartment
- Wellings’ signature 3,000-square-foot Clubhouse
- Private, fully furnished living room for family gatherings
- All family is welcome, including pets
- Property manager on site
- Property maintenance includes snow removal, landscaping, and building maintenance
- Secured storage units are available are available on-site for an additional cost
- Fully refundable deposit to hold your perfect new home