Phase 2 Floor Plans
LIVE WELL AT WELLINGS
Wellings of Waterford,
A New Concept in 55+ Living.
Say hello to more choices, right-sized townhomes, social gatherings and a community clubhouse designed
for your new lifestyle.
Right size your life:
It’s all yours; a thoughtfully designed Villa and Townhome Community that is redefining independent living with excellent value. There are currently 22 semi-detached Villas, and the release of phase two will add 42, two-bedroom townhomes. All are clustered around the central clubhouse, where monthly activities and families gather for celebrations.
View Our Floor Plans
Monthly rent for the Landon one bedroom bungalow-style townhomes is $1495, and choose between the Waterford or Norfolk two bedroom models at $1995 per month.
A parking space is included. Secure your new home with a fully refundable deposit of $500.
Browse our new phase-two floor plans below and choose your layout.
Customize Your Life
Wellings is your home, tailored for your comfort, designed for your independence. Wellings’ on-site staff are committed to your wellbeing, on your terms. Waterford is the first sibling in the Wellings family. It is unique and designed to promote independent living for adults 55+. Residents rent the villas on a monthly basis. The Wellings concept is based on à la carte living, enabling residents to customize their lifestyle.
- Fully furnished central clubhouse for community and private functions
- Fully equipped Kitchen with Stainless steel appliances
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Exterior maintenance and interior suite upkeep as needed.
- Easy care flooring
- Outdoor parking
- Community run activities and social meal gatherings
- A pet-friendly environment
- Landscaping around the villas and clubhouse
Need Extra Storage?
Secured Storage Units are Available On Site for $49.99/month
To meet the needs of our residents, the Wellings of Waterford now offers additional storage units! Perfect for storing your off-season items or for decluttering your private villa apartment, you have 24-hour access to your storage unit.
Other features include:
- Oversized double front doors make it easy to move items in and out of the building
- Month-to-month or long-term leases
- Access limited to residents renting a storage unit and authorized personnel
- Secure front and back doors
- Secure self-storage building with 27 individual units
- Chain-link fence enclosure for each unit
- Individual storage units measure 4 ft x 8 ft, with 8-ft ceilings
- Front and back door access